OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES
OM OIL & GAS
OM OIL & GAS continues to provide its services to a large and growing customer base and we are committed to further grow our specialist capabilities to meet our client demands for high quality and cost effective service support.
Our company offers the finest service in today’s Waste Management industry needs.
Our company backed by strong and trained operation team is constantly ready and available to provide service to our customer.
Our services includes:
1. OM OIL & GAS OIL RECYCLING PLANT IN PULAU INDAH
The raw wastes are obtained from tank cleaning operation, vessel cleaning and desludging operation.
Typically, the waste oil from ships contains oil, water and solids. The waste oil will be transported by our licensed vehicle to our fully licensed plant in Pulau Indah, Klang and for processing.
The processed product will be known as clean fuel oil or also known as Recovered Fuel Oil. The separated water will be treated in our effluent treatment plant approved by DOE Malaysia.
The residues recovered are sent to Cenviro for safe disposal.
2. REFINERY TANK CLEANING
OM Oil & Gas Sdn Bhd has vast experience and certified manpower to conduct tank cleaning to refinery standards.
We have in house equipment for this purpose and fully capable to conduct an integrated tank cleaning which includes oil recovery and water treatment.
3. OTHER SERVICES
- Pumping Services
- Product Survey
- Processing of Waste Oil from Engine Oil
- Processing of Hydraulic Waste Oil
- Environmental Remediation
- Hazardous Waste Management (mercury, NORM, hydrocarbon waste)
- Industrial Cleaning Services (underground pipeline cleaning, facility cleaning)
- Flushing & Pigging Services
- Inspection Services
- HSE Monitoring Services
- Bunkering Service
- Diesel Supply
- Lubricant Oil Supply
- Fuel Oil Supply
OM MARINE SERVICES
“OM Marine Services is an enterprise company which was formed in 2008 to render services primarily in Port Klang for Marine Industry”
Our services includes:
- Licensed waste generator to vessels embarking in port klang for marine oil disposal
- Desludging work (waste oil from ships)
- Disposal of scheduled waste
- Handling garbage from vessels
- Disposal of waste food
- Transportation of waste using Department of Environment licensed vehicle
- Documentation of consignment note for legal disposal to vessel owners/shipping agents
- Treatment facility licensed by Department of Environment, Malaysia
- Safe disposal of hazardous waste
- Safe handling and disposal of marine slops oil
- Safe handling and disposal of engine room sludge
- Safe handling and disposal of oily bilge water
- Vessel and tank cleaning
OMS Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd
“ OMS Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd is incorporated in year 2014 with the paid up capital of RM 1,000,000 “
OMS Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd prime business is the transportation of cargo such as waste oil. Our vehicles are fully licensed by the Department of Environment to transport schedule waste.
We are also licensed by Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB) for transportation of various types of palm products.Our fleet includes various type of tankers ranging 30 tons to 40 tons and fully owned by OMS Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd.