OM OIL & GAS SDN BHD
OM OIL & GAS was incorporated in Malaysia under Company Act 1965 on January 2016. The company is locally owned by Malaysian with registered capital of RM 1,000,000.00. OM OIL & GAS is a fully licensed company under Department of Environment to receive and treat the waste oil into recyclable oil. Our process has been approved and our treatment facility is situated in No 218, Jalan Sungai Pinang 5/7, Taman Perindustrian Pulau Indah, Fasa 2, Port Klang, Selangor.
We are in the business of receiving fuel oil from ships in Port Klang and we treat the waste oil into recovered fuel oil for the past 10 years.
Much of our specialist equipment is designed and built ‘in house’ and we are not affiliated to any franchise or manufacturer, this independence ensures that we provide our clients with the most effective service, best suited to their needs.Contact us
To have a state of the art technology for waste oil recycling and comprehensive pollution control system for cleaner and safer environment.
To adhere to all compliance regulated by authorities and improvise technology from all aspect according to technology research and development required by this industry.
OM Oil & Gas Sdn Bhd would like to emerge as top waste oil recycling plant in the country with rapid extension from technology advancement, broader customer spectrum, end product improvement according to the needs of our customers with prioritizing the safety of the environment.
As fellow entrepreneurs, we understand the need for space which gives your business room
- We adhere to the stringent HSE policy and procedures in our operations and daily activities.
- Our personnel are fully NIOSH certified with relevant activity conducted.
- Our equipment are mostly modular, ATEX Zone 2 Ex Proof and fully capable to be operated in hazardous environment.
- OM Oil & Gas has a facility set up with a stringent Malaysian law compliance.
- All the waste collected will be recorded with proper documentation and the shipping company will be given consignment notes of the waste collected.
- All waste will follow the cradle to grave concept whereby records of raw material until it is recovered and disposed will be documented and submitted to the authority.
- The law is getting more strict and current operators need to follow the law as mentioned above.
- The borrowing of license for collection and selling is prohibited by law and the enforcement is getting strict day by day.
- We, on the other hand are working hand in hand with the authority in making sure the law in waste collection, treatment and disposal is being complied.